There are two type of Axes : One-Handed Axes and Two-Handed Axes. Both deal physical melee damage and require Strength and Dexterity. Axes don't have any implicit mod but they have higher dps than other weapons.
List of One-Handed Axes
List of Two-Handed Axes
The Basic Passives for Axes include:
- 12 x Axe Damage (8%)
- 7 x Axe Damage (4%) and Accuracy (8%)
- 8 x Axe Damage (4%) and Attack Speed (2%)
- 1 x Axe Accuracy (24%)
The Notable Passives for Axes include:
- 1 x Cleaving (15% Increased Physical Damage)
- 1 x Hatchet Master (12% Increased Physical Damage and 5% Increased Attack Speed)
- 1 x Headsman (8% Increased Physical Damage and 24% Increased Accuracy Rating)
- 1 x Slice and Dice (6% Increased Attack Speed and 24% Increased Accuracy Rating)
- 2 x Splitting Strikes (18% Increased Physical Damage)
- 1 x Timberwolf (10% Increased Physical Damage and 20% Increased Accuracy Rating)
For a total of 35 Axes Passives granting 237% Increased Physical Damage, 114% Increased Accuracy Rating and 27% Increased Attack Speed.
Other Passives Affecting Axes
Other Passives affecting Axes include Accuracy Passives, Attack Speed Passives, Critical Strikes Passives, Dual Wielding Passives, Melee Physical Damage Passives, One Handed Melee Weapons Passives and Two-Handed Melee Weapons Passives.
Single Target Skills
- Strength Skills : Dominating Blow, Heavy Strike, Shield Charge (with a shield).
- Dexterity Skills : Double Strike, Dual Strike (dual wield only), Elemental Hit, Flicker Strike, Frenzy.