Path of Exile Wiki:Community portal
- Make sure skill level values and info are accurate.
- Proper categorisation.
- Adding historical data.
- Quest pages need a major overhaul to bring them in line with the Quest Rewards page. We need to get templates set up so that content duplication is easy across multiple pages.
- Quests need to clearly indicate previous and next quests in the story.
- Make sure every normal item and unique item has it's own page, using Template:Item.
Adding New Languages
We get a lot of inquiries about adding new languages to the site, this section will help guide you through the process of what we need in order to implement these new sections.
If you would like to translate a page, first please let the head admin know on his talk page: Iamacyborg talk.
The steps for translating are the following:
- Create a new page with "/languagecode" added to the end of the pagename of the page you wish to translate. ie. If you want to translate the page "Templar" to Spanish, you would create page "Templar/es". For a list of Language codes, please see: http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/php/code_list.php
- At the bottom of the page edit, add the page to the category:
[[Category:LANGUAGECODE Translation]]. ie. Translating a page to Spanish would have
[[Category:ES Translation]]added to the bottom of the edit. This will put all translated pages into a single category.
- If the main page and all pages linked to from the main page are translated a sub-domain will be set up for that translation. ie. A translated Spanish wiki would be at es.pathofexilewiki.com. Those who did the translating will be given admin access to this sub-domain.
We also hope that you can keep an eye on the wiki to prevent vandals, etc.
If you have any issues or additional question, post on Iamacyborg talk.